Comment on page
General settings include a wide variety of methods of modifying your exchange, from branding, useful links, security, enabled features, user onboarding, email configuration, localization, and help.
The general branding preferences of your exchange such as exchange name, logo, favicon, loader graphics, as well as the landing page’s background can be modified in this tab.
On this page, you can write a description for your exchange, which will be displayed in the right section of the website’s footer area along with your logo.
You can also edit the referral badge in the bottom left corner, which can be hidden and the space repurposed for copyright or other business-related data.
All URLs related to your exchange such as social networking links, GitHub, contact details, API, white paper, etc, where users can get your exchange information can be added here. These links will be automatically added to the exchange website in the site footer area. If the URL box is left empty then they will not be displayed.
Security-related items can be managed from this page. You can add blacklisted countries to block activity on your exchange from certain locations. Google reCAPTCHA configuration can be easily modified as well. You can also invite other exchange operators and specify their roles to help manage your exchange. Finally, API keys can be generated here, see these pages for more detail.
Here you can select which features you want to have available on your exchange.
- Pro Trade: Common trading feature where trades are carried out using the orderbook.
- Quick Trade: Provides a simpler interface where the markets are visible along with your pricing. In addition, OTC deals will operate via this page.
- Staking: You can add a staking feature to your exchange. This will allow users to lock coins and distribute crypto rewards to stakers.
- Fiat Controls: In-built system for on/ off ramping (only available on Fiat Ramp and DIY Boost plans).
- Chat system: By enabling this feature, you can allow your users to socialize through chat.
- Homepage: You can add a customizable landing page to make a good first impression to your users.
- Apps: Enable additional functionality for users.
Here you can control the login and sign-up sections of your exchange. You can allow or disallow new user sign-ups by toggling on/off the signup switch as well as choosing whether email verification is a requirement. The onboarding background image can be also uploaded from this page.
In the section for configuring emails, the credentials you have for setting up an SMTP email service can be entered to set up an email service on your exchange.
Different email types such as login, signup, welcome, bank verification, confirmation email, changing passwords, etc, can have their content be customized here as well (as well as the versions for each language on your exchange).
Also available is the option to specify an email address that will receive a copy of all important emails sent to your users for audit purposes.
You can localize your exchange by selecting country, language, and native currency as well as editing visual themes here.
You can provide a helpdesk link as well as the link to your exchange’s API documentation in the help pop-up. This help pop-up can be accessed in various areas and will display these helpful links for your users.