The user profile gives a detailed view of a specific user and allows a multitude of actions to be carried out on that user's account.
Detailed user profiles are viewable through the "Go" button located on the right side of the ‘User verification’ and ‘All Users’ lists. Each user's information and preferences can then be viewed and managed.
The ‘About’ tab contains comprehensive information about each user. This data can be modified, by adding or editing user information.
• Trading fee discount: You can adjust the user’s trading fees by inputting a specified discount. This reduction will be applied on top of the current user trading fee level.
• Email verification, 2FA: You can view the status of email verification and 2FA enabling.
• Freeze account: This prevents the user’s account from performing any actions from then on.
• Flag user: Flagging user function can be used to easily track profiles of interest, either for positive or negative reasons (i.e. the user keeps making unusual transactions). You will be able to view the flagged user from the User list.
• User Identification files: Files uploaded by the user for the KYC process can be viewed. An admin can also add any applicable files to the user.
• User Info: This important section is where a user’s detailed information and verification level are viewed and modified. The higher level that the user is granted, the more advantages that become available. The role of the user can also be assigned here, determining their access level on your exchange.
• Audit: The Audit Log records the history of actions taken by the user. By clicking "Download table" on this page, a CSV file of audit records can be downloaded.
• Login: The history of records relevant to all logins from the user such as IP address, device, domain, and login time. The total number of logins is counted on the top right of the table. By clicking "Download table" on this page, a CSV file of login records can be downloaded.
You can review banking information registered by the user, and provide reasons to the user in case of rejection.
The total balances of the assets owned by a user can be viewed here. If you click the ‘+’ button on the left of each asset, the wallet address of that asset that the user has created will appear accordingly.
User’s bids and asks on the order book are listed according to different trading pairs. Active orders can be canceled if necessary. By clicking 'Download Table' on this page, a CSV file of the table can be downloaded.
A full history of the user's orders made on the platform is recorded and displayed. By clicking "Download Table" on this page, a CSV file of the table can be downloaded.
Provides a full history of the user's deposit transactions. Filters can be selected to query the deposits (at least one filter has to be selected to perform a query). By clicking "Download transactions" on this page, a CSV file of the user's deposit transaction records can be downloaded.
Provides a full history of the user's withdrawal transactions. Filters can be selected to query the withdrawals (at least one filter has to be selected to perform a query). By clicking "Download transactions" on this page, a CSV file of the user's withdrawal transaction records can be downloaded.
You can add the user’s metadata from this page. To add new metadata to a user, you need to go to the ‘Configure Meta’ page by clicking the green ‘Configure meta’ button on the right.
• Configure Meta: On this page, you can add new metadata, and edit and remove currently active metadata. Clicking the ‘Add new meta’ button on the right to add new meta types (string, boolean, number, date-time). The new metadata will be added to all users.