The Roles page allows designating trusted members of your community to take a part in helping manage your exchange.
From this page, you can designate operator roles. You can invite other exchange operators and specify their roles to help manage the exchange. Each role has a different level of access and thus operations possible on your exchange. You can assign operator roles by simply clicking the ‘Add operator’ button.
1. Administrator: Can access all areas of the operator controls such as coin creation, minting & burning, trading pairs, and designation of other operator roles.
2. Supervisor: Can access all deposit, withdrawals, and approval settings.
3. KYC Role: Can access required user data to review KYC requirements.
4. Communicator: Has access to website editing tools, with control over aspects such as visuals and text.
5. Support: Can access required user information for user verification.